The USB LINK SOFTWARE is a PC program working together with the LCD Program Box, it has the following functions:
1） Precisely sets the programmable items of the ESC.
2） Upgrades the firmware of the ESC.
3） Upgrades the firmware of the Professional LCD Program Box.
4） Analyses the "Governor mode" parameters for RC helicopter
(This is the function of a subprogram named "Speed Calculator")
2. USB Link Software is suitable for the following ESC:
XeRun Series Car ESC (Version 2.0/2.1/3.0/3.1 and later)
EZRUN Series Car ESC (Version 2.0 and later)
PLATINUM Series helicopter/airplane ESC
Seaking Pro Series Boat ESC
Hobbywing USB Link V4.0.8
1. Fixed known issues and update firmware database.
For Car ESCs:
1. Add new firmware "XR-4.4.09" for XERUN XR10 Pro G2. Improve power at the low & mid throttle.
2. Add new firmware "B1.69" for EZRUN MA10 SCT, to improve performance.
For Aircraft ESCs:
For Boat ESCs:
For LCD Program Box:
3. USB Link Software History
Hobbywing_USB_Link_V4.0.8.zip (MS Windows Version)
Some users cannot download the file of “USB LINK SOFTWARE” in the browser, in such a case, please follow the operations below:
1) Move the cursor at the red characters linked to the file.
2) Right click the mouse, select “Save target as...” in the floating menu.
3) Select the suitable file director to save the USB LINK SOFTWARE file in your PC.
When installing the USB Link Software in Windows Vista and Windows 7, please follow the operations below:
1) Unpack the RAR file.
2) Right click the "Hobbywing_USB_Link_******.exe" file, then left click on "Run as Administrator".
The USB Link Software must be used together with the Multifunction LCD Program Box
A PDF reader is needed to open the user manuals. Please click the icon to download it.
1. User manual of the USB LINK SOFTWARE