The USB LINK SOFTWARE is a PC program working together with the LCD Program Box, it has the following functions:
1） Precisely sets the programmable items of the ESC.
2） Upgrades the firmware of the ESC.
3） Upgrades the firmware of the Professional LCD Program Box.
4） Analyses the "Governor mode" parameters for RC helicopter
(This is the function of a subprogram named "Speed Calculator")
2. USB Link Software is suitable for the following ESC:
XeRun Series Car ESC (Version 2.0/2.1/3.0/3.1 and later)
EZRUN Series Car ESC (Version 2.0 and later)
PLATINUM Series helicopter/airplane ESC
Seaking Pro Series Boat ESC
Hobbywing USB Link V4.0.4
1. The software also optimizes the USB driver.
2. The software adds the auxiliary calculating function for Platinum series of ESCs as well.
For Car ESCs:
For Aircraft ESCs:
1. The first version of firmware “PL-04.0.00” for Platinum V4 25A ESCs is released.
2. The first version of version firmware “PL-04.0.10” for Platinum HV V4 300A ESCs is released.
3. The first version of firmware “PL-04.0.00” for Platinum V4 40A ESCs is released.
For Boat ESCs:
For LCD Program Box:
3. USB Link Software History
Hobbywing_USB_Link_V4.0.4.zip (MS Windows Version)
Some users cannot download the file of “USB LINK SOFTWARE” in the browser, in such a case, please follow the operations below:
1) Move the cursor at the red characters linked to the file.
2) Right click the mouse, select “Save target as...” in the floating menu.
3) Select the suitable file director to save the USB LINK SOFTWARE file in your PC.
When installing the USB Link Software in Windows Vista and Windows 7, please follow the operations below:
1) Unpack the RAR file.
2) Right click the "Hobbywing_USB_Link_******.exe" file, then left click on "Run as Administrator".
The USB Link Software must be used together with the Multifunction LCD Program Box
A PDF reader is needed to open the user manuals. Please click the icon to download it.
1. User manual of the USB LINK SOFTWARE